- High Detailed 3-D Laser Scanning and
point cloud generation
- Long Range 3-D Laser Scanning and point
- Digital Inspection of physical parts
- Reverse Engineering physical parts to solid
- CAD geometry
- Creation of functional rapid prototype
parts in various materials
- 6' Romer Absolute Arm
- Point repeatability less than .001"
- CMS 108 Scan Head to attach to Romer Arm
- Captures 30,000 points per second
- Leica Absolute Tracker AT901
- Portable Long range CMM and Target Tracking
- Range: Approximately 500'
- Accuracy: +- .007" at 100'
- Surphaser 25HSX Hemispherical Scanner
- Portable long range scanning
- 1.2 million points per second scanning
- Range: Approximately 30m
- Accuracy: <.5mm at 5m
- Fortus 400mc Rapid Prototyping Machine
- Materials: PC-ABS, ABS-M30i, PC-ISO, ULTEM
- Layer Resolution: .005in, .007in, or .012in
- Build Envelope: 16"x14"x16"
- Dimension Elite Printer
- Materials: PC-ABS
- Layer Resolution: .007in or .010in
- Build Envelope: 8"x8"x12"
- Eden 500V Rapid Prototyping Machine
- Materials: Tango Black, Vero Black, Vero Clear, White
- Layer Resolution: 16 micron, 30 micron
- Build Envelope: 19" x 15" x 7.5"
- Cognitens WLS400A White Light System
- Field of View: 500x500mm or 700x700mm
- Accuracy +- .1mm
- Mounted on ABB IRB 6600 Robot and IRBT 6004 5m track
- CATIA V5